Sunday, August 12, 2007

Persona 3's opening scene



I don't often post videos (well, I think"have never" would be more accurate) but I JUST have to post this one. It's from one of my most favourite game series of all time. Ladies and gentlemen, what you're about to watch is the opening scene of persona3 the latest in the "Shin megami tensei "series (it's a JRPG, which stand for Japanese roleplaying game, series, in case you don't know). I have to say that this opening scene is quite great. Well, it's not as great as the other opening scenes in the Final Fantasy series or any other smash hit games with flashy 3d animations. What's makes me concern here is that it's quite simple... I mean even one person can basically (BASICALLY) make that out of Flash (again, BASICALLY). Still, it looks great and very professional (well, actually, one person can easily make a MAD quite easily) . The song is catchy, too. It helps to enhance the the whole scene. Oh, a little extra more, the game is totally cool! Seriously, shooting yourself in the head to summon your innerself? How cool is that! (well, actually, that's a little...).
One more thing, here's the longer version. Just awesome. One little problem, you can make this one out of Flash, for sure(no, not even basically). It's practically an AMV now.

No comments: