Sunday, July 15, 2007

Yes, I drawed it, but I just don't know what it is

Yup, no idea what it is. The idea I begin with is a dragon (Asian style). Then, I add a fish tail because I think it's kind of strange and therefore, it's great (don't you think?). The black part (on the body) is the part I like most. It's looks like tatoo (some dragon, eh?). I also added some thorns along the body so that the viewer don't lose track of the body (can I say that I used closure on this one?). The last thing is the wing. Well, I don't think much dragon have wings on its head, right? and it looks real cool, too but somehow it make the head looks like a horse head. Well, one conclusion, I don't know what it is but I'm sure proud of it. It's a very simple work that took less than 3 hours to make (mostly because of the trouble I got from using pen tool to draw the body).

No comments: