Sunday, July 22, 2007

帰り道

What I like about this photograph is the lines that separates the road's blocks. The road itself is also a line that balance out the the two part of the picture. I find it to be very interesting. The colors here is mainly green, a little pink and yellow, too it help to enhance the photo because without it, all we have left is a gray road which is quite boring. As you can see, in the picture, the road is still the main focus here. At the far end, we can see the sunlight which help to create a warm and familiar feeling. The small bush of follower to the right also add to this feeling, too. Without it, the picture will be so empty. It also create a balance between the left part and the right part. Well, that's it. Oh, forgot to cite, uh..., wait..., oh, yeah, I took it, it's mine. It's not that it is that much of a great picture, but you know, I rarely take any so each time I find some pictures that is interesting enough, I think it's great to share it out. It's really rare though )I'm so poor I don't even have a camera ^^). Oh well, daddy said that if I keep complaining about my financial condition like this, he'll buy me a Canon EOS, soon. Wait, when did he said that again? Oh, last night, in my dream T_T.

No comments: