Saturday, March 17, 2007

Coherence and rhythm

Well, this is what I want to talk about in this post. Now, I’m sure everyone have a good idea of what these term mean (I guess?). Still, I get a little confuse sometimes. Please look at these two exemple, I’m sure you can easily point out which use rhythm and which use coherence, right? (If not, don’t worry, I’m not gonna bite you, just relax and stop reading this post because it will make you become more confused, just be honest to yourself and don’t try to push yourself too hard, ‘kay? ;-) ).


But how about these:

Somehow, I found that both coherence and rhythm exist in these picture (may be there’s just one but I just can figure it out which using which). Because of this, I find that these works are very interesting.

Reference (I’ll edit these to Harvard refencing system it is required to do so but for now let just it like that):
Furioso deluge by sc0pe (deviantart.com)
Electrical stuff by GNARSTOKEULAR (deviantart.com)
The Midnight Sun by Isilmetriel (deviantart.com)
Down the spiral by gregersn (deviantart.com)

1 comment:

Justin Miller said...

You images don't appear to be loading. No need to worry about what you write. I assume if you post them it's because you have thoughts about the images. Just share the thoughts with us.