Sunday, September 9, 2007

Motivators: let the world motivate me!

Ok, I don't really know if this really related to the subject but I think this might be interesting. Motivators are, can be considered a kind of posters. All of them have the same characteristics: black background, big text for the title a smaller text underneath and a picture. Mostly you can find it as a dictionary with picture (it's not entirely right though). They are hilarious (see for yourself). Can't say particularly who made them, everyone can! It's so easy to make so I can't give you any source. Here are some example, sorry I but the funniest ones are usually involve with strong language so I only post those that is worksafe.
And since everyone can do it, you may find some that you can understand at all. This one is a good example:
Clueless? Can't blame ya! But if you are curious here's a hint: N.E.R.V and S.O.S. But then:

No comments: