Sunday, May 13, 2007

The tree, the sky and the grassy field


Another great work I found on Deviant art. I know there are many other works which have similar idea (one single tree with amazing sky on a plain field...). However, it is an undeniable fact that each time I see one of these kind of works, I still have to say "wow" for the sensation it bring to me. For me, these works are very expressive. The sky and the tree are the two important in these kind of work that you can use to express yourself. For example, for the first picture above, I think the sky is what impress you the most. The cloud shapes like an eagle ready to capture its prey, which is, I think, the reason why it is named Predator.


While for the second picture above, I think it is because of both the sky and the tree that the work gain its name (Fallen).

Reference:
Predator by Galce (deviantart.com)
Fallen by Metalstorm (deviantart.com)

No comments: